Israel Beat Jewish Music Podcast

The Israel Beat Jewish Music Podcast interviews the latest Israeli and Jewish artists and covers a wide range of styles from Carlebach, cantorial, klezmer, Israeli trance, Mizrachi, rock, Sephardic, hasidic and everything in between. Past interviews have included Matisyahu, Avraham Fried, and Miri Ben-Ari. IsraelBeat broadcasts live every Sunday from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Israel time on http://www.IsraelNationalRadio.com

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Songs Every Israeli Knows

An Israel Independence Day Special featuring a mix of mostly modern Israeli hits from Idan Reichel, Rabbi Shlomo Katz, Mordechai Ben David, Naomi Shemer, Dov Shurin, Ofra Haza, Gaya, Yosef Karduner, Arcadi Duchin, Hemi Rodner, Eyal Golan, Subliminal, the Gevatron, and Shuli Natan. Plus our CD giveaway question of the week.

or

2 Comments:

  • At 5:25 AM, Blogger Yehudit said…

    GREAT Show! I've listened to the whole show 3 times already -- it's almost as good as being in Israel.
    Thanks!

     
  • At 11:09 PM, Blogger Edward F. Villa said…

    Shalom my brother Benjamin!

    Hey, I dont know any Hebrew, dishearteningly to say... but , there is still hope while i'm alive! No? So you better keep wish'n I get my 'act' the act of the centry together, or else - Who is going to interview me? check out my site, Ben!

    I hope you like it ;)

    Music is a role of the heart, or so they say...

    See you soon, one day bro ;)

    Eddi from the san fernando Valley

     

Post a Comment

<< Home