Israel Beat Jewish Music Podcast

The Israel Beat Jewish Music Podcast interviews the latest Israeli and Jewish artists and covers a wide range of styles from Carlebach, cantorial, klezmer, Israeli trance, Mizrachi, rock, Sephardic, hasidic and everything in between. Past interviews have included Matisyahu, Avraham Fried, and Miri Ben-Ari. IsraelBeat broadcasts live every Sunday from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Israel time on http://www.IsraelNationalRadio.com

Monday, May 28, 2007

Want to be guest host?

I want to try something new. Guest hosts. I want to have listeners email me a list of songs, or a list of styles of songs. I will either play your hand-crafted music mix, or I will coordinate a phone hook-up and have you actually be the host and announce the songs. What do you think? Email me if you want to be the first guest host and if you are willing to be the DJ and choose and announce the playlist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home