Israel Beat Jewish Music Podcast

The Israel Beat Jewish Music Podcast interviews the latest Israeli and Jewish artists and covers a wide range of styles from Carlebach, cantorial, klezmer, Israeli trance, Mizrachi, rock, Sephardic, hasidic and everything in between. Past interviews have included Matisyahu, Avraham Fried, and Miri Ben-Ari. IsraelBeat broadcasts live every Sunday from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Israel time on http://www.IsraelNationalRadio.com

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Vote for Israel Beat with Ben Bresky in the JIB Awards



I have been nominated for the Jewish-Israeli Blog Awards. This week is the next round of voting.

Vote for me in Live Event Coverage - Group B - Israel Beat - Photos of Jam Session.
* To view this post click here
* To vote click here

In about a week, voting will begin for Best Podcast. Please remember to vote for me there as well.

Also vote for my contribution to Humor Post - Group A - Kumah - Becoming a Real Israeli.
* To view this post, click here
* To vote click here

I also recommend voting for my friends, Kumah and Frank Yehudi. Thank you to the JIB Awards committee and all the blogs that I enjoy reading.

To vote go to http://www.jibawards.com/!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home